Super User Intern
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Forward-thinking, growing NGO seeks a self-directed Super User intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. As a Super User intern, you are the problem solver, the quick thinker and you can adapt to the needs of the team. You will contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership. You need to have a “do what it takes” attitude with a proven track record in IT.
How to apply?
Please fill out this form https://forms.gle/gVf7B6umu86JfTyk9
* You can start this internship immediately.
** This internship is unpaid
- Student of IT Systems or a related area;
- You are familiar with basic computer and networking technology;
- Strong technical, analytical, organizational, and time management skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent command of word, excel, ppt and google suite;
- Self-motivation and ability to work in international team;
- English is a must; 2nd European language is a bonus.
- Participate in the development of new systems;
- Meeting users to understand requirements;
- Formulate Functional and Technical requirements;
- Check that systems are developed according to requirements;
- Functional testing;
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or requests;
- Issues log and monitoring together with developers;
- Support in testing events.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(net): 350 EUR monthly • till 29.09.2021
- Internship • till 10.10.2021
- Work • Salary(gross): from 900 to 1170 EUR monthly • till 30.09.2021
- Internship • till 30.09.2021