These conditions stipulate, how LLC Efectio, registration No. 40203079374, legal address: Raunas street 39-55, Riga, LV-1084 (hereinafter – Prakse.lv), shall process personal data of users of prakse.lv and practican.com portal and mobile app (hereinafter – the Portal, and what rights users have.
You are entitled to manage, edit and delete your provided information in the Portal section “Profile” and “Account settings”. You can contact us by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com.
What information do we process
- To register on the Portal, you have to create a profile. Before registration, you have to indicate your basic personal information, for example, name, surname, city, e-mail address, and if you are legal entity also registration number.
- After creating a profile you are allowed to indicate additional information, for example, insert a profile image, description about you and other information.
- We process information about the contents you publish.
- We receive information about devices you are using to access the Portal (for example, device type, operating system, web browser, mobile communications operator, IP address, device location, connection time and duration).
- We are using cookies, so we recommend to become acquainted with our Cookies Conditions.
For what purposes do we process information. We process your personal data and other information to:
- ensure the possibility to you to receive the services provided on the Portal (for example, to receive suitable vacancies or candidates);
- maintain and improve our services, and develop new ones;
- offer and personalize advertisements;
- verify identity and prevent illegal use of profiles, and ensure safe Portal environment;
- protect your interests and interests of other users (for example, if the Portal is used for illegal action);
- give answers to you and contact you on issues of your interest, or inform you about changes to the conditions.
How other persons can access your information
- The data given in your profile (for example, name and surname, city, profile image) are publicly available to all other Portal users.
- The data saved on your profile include contents posted by you.
- The search option is offered on the Portal, for example, for searching users, companies and events, based on the information indicated in the profile. Users can view the data and contents posted in profiles of other users.
- The contents you publish in your profile, can be viewed on a computer and via the mobile app (for example, on smartphones, tablets etc.); therefore, such contents (for example, profile image, galleries etc.) can be saved on the said devices, using the options offered by the Portal, web browsers or devices. Therefore, post and share only such contents, you want other users to see.
How do we process personal data
- We can process non-personalized information (for example, about the number of Portal users).
- Your data can be transferred to third parties, when you are using services of these third parties (for example, game developers or websites, where Draugiem.lv authorisation is used).
- Your data can be also transferred to third parties we cooperate with and which provide their services to us, so that we could ensure and improve the Portal functioning (for example, data placement and maintenance, data and portal safety, payment processing, risk and fraud prevention and detection, data analysis, SMS and e-mail distribution, legal and financial services). The data can be transferred to these third parties only at minimum and required extent for us to be able to provide our services; in addition, the data my be transferred only if these third parties have assumed the respective confidentiality obligations.
- Third-party advertisements, including interactive advertising can be placed on the Portal and displayed or sent to you. We never disclose to advertisers any information on users and their personal data; however, advertisers may be entitled to define the advertisement audience (for example, according user's gender, age, location etc.).
- We can disclose your personal data in the cases and pursuant to the procedures stipulated by regulatory enactments (for example, to respond to a request by a court or competent authority, or to report on illegal action).
- Your personal data can be transferred to other persons or processed in other cases only upon your consent.
- Provision of personal data is a precondition for creating a profile and receiving our services.
How can you manage your personal data
- You are entitled to choose the level of your profile privacy and adjust it respectively (in the section “Profile” and “Account settings”). You are allowed to add, amend or delete the data, contents and information in your profile, and to delete the entire profile.
- Take into account, that the Portal is accessible to other users; therefore, the posted contents, images, videos and any other information will be visible to other persons.
- We store and process your data as long as your profile is not deleted. After deletion of profile, personal data may be processed, if it is stipulated or required by regulatory enactments.
- You are entitled to deactivate or delete your profile at any moment. If the profile is deleted, the information and contents posted by you will be deleted.
- After deletion of the profile, data and/or information, it will immediately become invisible to other users, but the deleted profile, data and/or information may be saved in our databases for up to 90 days from the moment of their deletion to prevent fraudulent activities and other illegal action.
- You are allowed to download the information related to your profile.
- You are entitled to submit a complaint concerning processing of your personal data at the supervisory authority.
Our services for children
The Portal is accessible for users starting from 13 years of age. If you have not reached the age of 13, you can create your profile only upon consent of your parent or legal guardian.
We reserve the right to amend these conditions from time to time. Any amendments to these conditions will be published on the Portal, and in the case of significant changes we will inform you.
You can contact us concerning data processing and protection issues by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting a letter to LLC Efectio, address: Raunas street 39-55, Riga, LV-1084.