IT Support Intern
Apply till 29.12.2021
Forward-thinking, growing NGO seeks a self-directed IT intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership. The candidate needs to have a “do what it takes” attitude with a proven track record in IT.
How to apply?
Please fill out this form https://forms.gle/gVf7B6umu86JfTyk9
* You can start this internship immediately.
** This internship is unpaid
- Student of IT Systems or a related area;
- You are familiar with basic computer and networking technology;
- Strong technical, analytical, organizational, and time management skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent command of word, excel, ppt and google suite;
- Self-motivation and ability to work in international team;
- English is a must; 2nd European language is a bonus.
- Participate in the development of new systems;
- Support, research, monitor, test, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or requests;
- Manage user access, maintain websites (setup, domain information);
- Assists in configuring, documenting, deploying end-user computing devices, installation and support of application software;
- Perform other duties or special projects as requested related to the area of responsibility.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(gross): 600 EUR monthly • till 12.12.2021
- Internship • till 10.12.2021
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 700 to 800 EUR monthly • till 07.01.2022
- Internship • till 12.12.2021