First Line Support Junior Analyst
Salary(gross): 1208 EUR monthly
Apply till 08.07.2021
Support Analysts provide professional post-implementation software support to corporate users of Risk Management and Hedge Fund software. This involves complex problem analysis and resolution and responding to requests/queries from end users directly, by phone and by e-mail in a timely manner. There is a high degree of contact with risk managers, traders and other users within investment funds. New joiners can expect to be placed in challenging situations from an early stage, and will have an excellent opportunity to learn about investment funds and financial services.
Induction training and mentoring will be provided.
- Ability to work a variety of shift patterns (e.g. 8AM-5PM or 11AM-8PM)
- university degree (preferably IT, finance or economics)
- motivation to learn within finance and IT areas
- fluent English
- ability to learn fast and work under pressure
- communication skills
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- database knowledge
- Windows Server Scripting and PowerShell
- knowledge of financial instruments and derivatives
- Salary: EUR 14,500 gross per annum
- private health insurance with optional medical or sports focus
- 25 paid holidays per year
- free drinks, fruit and snacks in the kitchen
- and an environment that encourages our employees to learn, develop and achieve a wide range of skills and knowledge spanning the software and financial services industries.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 26.06.2021
- Internship • till 01.07.2021
- Internship • Salary(net): from 800 to 1000 EUR monthly • till 03.07.2021
- Internship • Salary(net): from 400 to 600 EUR monthly • till 10.07.2021
About the company
At Linedata we believe finance matters to our society as much as energy to life and fuelling financial transformation is vital for development and leadership. We humanize technology. We are passionate experts who provide the investment management and credit communities with innovative, user-friendly products which help their businesses grow in over 50 countries.
•We employ more than 1300 employees representing 40 nationalities spread throughout our offices in 14 countries, we believe in mobility, diversity & team work.
•Our mission is to continue to find new ways to create and build flexible, mission critical software and services and to stay on the cutting edge of the financial software space.
Join the Movement
We are transforming the financial services community which is in constant evolution. Like professional dancers we are experts in our field and are defining new pathways for financial services to serve the world. With our agility we make technology simple & accessible for our users. We all work together to achieve the best solutions for our clients.
Tell us what your ambitions are, we will choreograph your career and take it to the next level!