Applying for the vacancy has ended
JOIN NORWEGIAN CABIN CREW TEAM BASED IN RIGA!!!
We are Norwegian all the way and will be our customers and employees smart move; we work hard to be the low-cost choice with a high-quality experience.
Norwegian aim to be the sustainable option and a reliable ride by deliver smart solutions for our customers so they can tailor their journey to their needs.
Are you our new Cabin Crew member with the Norwegian spirit?
On behalf of our Norwegian, we are so happy to expand our family to wonderful Riga.
We are now hiring experienced and inexperienced cabin crew to be based in Riga, Latvia.
Expected start up will be spring 2023.
Make your smart move today and join our team and get to know our Norwegian spirit!
This job will be for you if:
You have confidence, a sense of fun and a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- You are exceptional communication and presentation skills to engage customers and colleagues.
- You have the ability to plan and organize but still juggle priorities and “think on your feet” when necessary.
- You are reliable with strong attention to detail.
- You are able to work full time irregular working hours.
- You have energy, resilience, and an appetite for hard work.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have a clean criminal record.
- You preferably hold a Cabin Crew Attestation/ CCA.
- You have a valid Medical (previous experience) or be able to obtain a medical certificate.
- You hold an unrestricted passport offering visa free entry to our destinations (or the ability to obtain a valid visa for entry).
- You hold a valid working permit in the country you are applying for.
- You prior to hiring you will be asked to provide a drug and alcohol test.
- You are over 20 years of age.
- You are above 160 cm or 5’3” of height .
- You are able to swim.
- You preferably speak Lativian, and fluent in English both written and spoke.
- You preferably live within 90 minutes from chosen base.
In addition, you will need to fulfil the following company requirements:
an approved medical certificate, including a test for intoxication / alcohol, an approved background check for an admission card, an approved / passed course.
Join us and enjoy our company benefits:
- Norwegian family spirit.
- Competitive company benefits including employee priced ID- tickets on all Norwegian routes.
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global organization.
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment with career abilities.
How to apply:
Apply here: https://ej.uz/zr83.
If we choose to move forward with your application, you’ll be invited to an assessment day where we will present terms and conditions to you.
Should you be successful and offered a position, you’ll be allocated to a training course based on recruitment and operational needs at the time.
Please note in advance, we’ll be unable to offer an alternative training course if you’re unable to start, resulting in your offer being withdrawn.
We can only accept applications that have been submitted through our recruitment system.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The Norwegian story began almost three decades ago - we were founded in 1993 but only began operating as a low-cost carrier with Boeing 737 aircraft in 2002. Our core values have remained the same since the beginning – to offer affordable fares for all and to allow customers to travel the smart way by offering value and choice throughout their journey.
The Norwegian brand expanded across the globe as the airline launched short haul services across Europe and then entered the long-haul sector serving the US, Asia and South America. In 2018 the company changed course to focus on core destinations and the right sizing of the airline in response to customer demand and global industry trends.
The rapid global spread of COVID-19 throughout 2020 and into 2021 accelerated this process and in January 2021 the company announced a simplified business structure and a dedicated short haul only network concentrating on a broad range of domestic routes in Norway, across the Nordics and to key European destinations.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Work • till 19.12.2022
- Internship • Salary(net): from 500 to 600 EUR monthly • till 04.12.2022
- Internship • till 21.12.2022
- Work • Salary(gross): from 1 to 1000 EUR monthly • till 29.11.2022
About the company
Make joining Norwegian your smart move!
We are Norwegian all the way and will be our customers smart move. We work hard to be the low-cost choice with a high-quality experience. We aim to be the sustainable option and a reliable ride by deliver smart solutions for our customers so they can tailor their journey to their needs. We are proud to be named as Europe's Best Low-Cost Airline and winning over 55 awards for our service, product, and innovation in the industry. Norwegian flies one of the youngest and most fuel-efficient fleets in the world.
Norwegian is continuing to grow and has opened a brand new Riga Support Office in autumn 2020. We have Customer Care department, Procurement, Accounting, IT developer teams and some other colleagues who are supporting daily operations of Norwegian from Riga. This is an international and multicultural team of 130 passionate professionals who communicate and collaborate with colleagues in Norway and Spain and travellers accross the globe.