Production Planning Engineer
Salary(gross): from 1400 to 1600 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
- At least 2 years aviation experience ;
- Graduate of Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent;
- Show competence to prove sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information.
- Prepare daily and weekly plans of scheduled maintenance for line stations for each a/c, including Work Orders, Weekly checks;
- Perform scheduling of planned tasks as per creation of Maintenance Planning Engineers;
- Communicate with Logistics regarding material/tools/equipment availability that is needed for planned work accomplishment and defects rectification;
- Communicate with Line stations regarding ground time, manpower resources, work accomplishment and defects rectification, considering a/c ground time availability;
- Monitor a/c forecasts on a daily and weekly basis so that all maintenance tasks are being accomplished before due limits;
- Monitor that accomplished WO's and related documents are being received by the central office with no delays;
- Monitor that Technical Log system scanned documents are being received from Line stations in the central office regularly on daily basis and original hard copies on weekly basis;
- Communicate with Line stations in order to get missing or delayed documents;
- Control the over and above cost through proper scheduling of maintenance and delegation of tasks.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Mobile phone and coverage;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
For this role apply here: https://ej.uz/ew7i
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(net): from 100 to 400 EUR monthly • till 17.06.2022
- Internship • Salary(net): 350 EUR monthly • till 29.05.2022
- Internship • till 04.06.2022
- Internship • Salary(net): from 200 to 600 EUR monthly • till 17.06.2022
About the company
We are an EU based airline, with headquarters in Riga, Latvia and two subsidiaries in Estonia and Malta.
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321 and A330 aircraft.
Recognised as one of the top choices for aircraft lease solutions, we are supporting leading airlines with short and long term ACMI services by operating flights in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Our flight crew members represent more than 18 nationalities, speak multiple languages, and the average experience of captains is above 5 300 block hours and for first officers — above 1 900 block hours.
We are a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide.