INTERN IN COST CONTROL
Salary(net): 360 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company is a world leader in global container transportation, and a key market player in Latvia. The MSC Family consists of more than 70.000 family members, present in 155 countries.
The sense of family reflects the way we build, develop and harness positive relationships with our customers. We strongly believe that dedicated personnel resources are the key to our commercial success.
Our MSC Shared Service Center Riga Ltd. provides professional remote business support to many of our offices worldwide.
PAID INTERNSHIP IN COST CONTROL TEAM
Our company highly values commitment, positive attitude, and motivation to learn new skills, so if you’re looking for new challenges, but might not have an experience in given field, you will get the needed support to achieve your goals. Most often there is an option to continue your career in MSC after internship.
You will be a great part of our team if you:
• Are eager to learn and have a positive can-do attitude
• Are a team player with a high sense of responsibility
• Have analytical thinking and are passionate about details and accuracy
• Have the ability to deliver within the deadlines
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
During Internship (minimum 4 months) you will have an opportunity:
• To learn Accounts Payable (vendor invoices) process (e.g., registration, checking validity etc.)
• To communicate with colleagues from other MSC offices
• To learn and try out different Cost Control related tasks and processes
• To work with various IT systems on a daily basis
• To shadow other departments & learn more about various of shipping processes
Being part of MSC means:
• International experience in a global company
• A modern and green office where people of diverse backgrounds enjoy working together
• Internal Activity Club, teambuilding events, and other social activities
• Training and personal development
Voices of an Employees
My Internship in MSC Finance and logistics department was full of new challenges. During my internship I learned much more than just my daily tasks and duties, I was able to practice my interaction and Communications skills between the team and the customers. In MSC I value the most that there is so much more than just your work, you have grate opportunities to expand and grow on so many directions, it is up to you if you embrace these new things and use these new opportunities.
During the internship I became a part of a big MSC Family, in which everyone is welcomed and have a chance for a growing. I learned a lot about the shipping industry, as well as about the work of international company. The ability to work in teams gave me chance to make new friends and be inspired by my teammates.
You can apply via prakse.lv website or by sending your CV and Motivation Letter to E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the vacancy in the E-Mail subject.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 07.11.2021
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 1 to 1800 EUR monthly • till 14.11.2021
- Work • Salary(gross): from 1200 to 1300 EUR monthly • till 28.10.2021
- Internship • Salary(gross): 500 EUR monthly • till 22.11.2021
About the company
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. of Geneva, Switzerland is a privately owned shipping line, founded in 1970, which has rapidly grown from a small conventional ship operator to become one of the leading global shipping lines of the world. During recent years MSC’s maritime fleet has expanded substantially to consolidate its position as the 2nd largest carrier in respect of container slot capacity and of the number of container vessels operated.
MSC Shared Service Centre Riga is a part of MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company), a world leader in global container shipping and is one of the market leaders in container shipping in Latvia. While MSC offices and the commercial network is spread around the world, the business of MSC Shared Service Centre Riga is conducted from the local office in Latvia.
Address: Uriekstes Street 2A, Riga LV-1005, Latvia