Digital Marketing Intern
Apply till 24.09.2021
Forward-thinking, growing NGO seeks a self-directed Marketing intern. The candidate needs to have a “do what it takes” attitude with a passion for Marketing.
How to apply?
Please fill out this form https://forms.gle/gVf7B6umu86JfTyk9
* You can start this internship immediately.
** This internship is unpaid
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques and strategies, passion for the digital marketing industry and its best practices;
- Editorial and technical skills, and intuition for good design;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Latvian;
- Excellent command of Word, Excel and PPT;
- Self-motivation and ability to work with an international team;
- English is a must; 2nd European language is a bonus.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns, conduct market research, draft and disseminate surveys/questionnaires, lead focus groups and interviews;
- Increase our brand awareness and positioning by assisting in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, email marketing, website improvement, news articles, content creation);
- Help disseminate marketing materials, communicate and collaborate with different business units - both B2B and B2C;
- Help organize marketing events and webinars/workshops;
- Help translate promotional materials from English into Latvian;
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 13.10.2021
- Internship • till 25.09.2021
- Internship • till 30.09.2021
- Internship • till 24.09.2021