Process Management intern
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Forward-thinking, growing NGO looking to hire an intern to support in its processes continuous improvement. Consciously or not, each team member is involved and interracting with his colleagues in multiple processes. Identifying and improving these processes not only brings efficiency, but also stimulates collaboration. Interns will play a vital role in mapping and improving these processes. Candidate needs to like learning and sharing his discoveries with other people. Also logical thinking is required, and you cannot be afraid of analysing and writting long documents.
How to apply?
* You can start this internship immediately.
** This internship is unpaid
1) Always ready to learn attitude and willingness to share the learning;
3)Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently;
4)Organized and structured;
5)Eye for detail;
6)Access to your own laptop;
7)Good knowledge of excel;
8)Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Latvian and English.
1)Contribute to brainstorming, developing company wide executing policy;
2)Training and hiring flows;
3)Development together with Operations Director of the Organization’s processes and procedures repository.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Work • till 21.10.2021
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 1000 to 1500 EUR monthly • till 30.09.2021
- Work • Salary(gross): from 1000 to 1250 EUR monthly • till 30.09.2021
- Internship • Salary(net): from 100 to 500 EUR monthly • till 30.09.2021