Junior IT Case Coordinator
Salary(gross): 1000 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We are looking for a Junior IT Case Coordinator to be a part of our Service Desk Team.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- A goal oriented and very accurate personality;
- ITIL Foundation Certification (preferable);
- An active interest in the IT field, IT education (preferable).
- Categorizing, prioritizing and dispatching the in-scope cases to correct assignment groups timely, and assigning the cases, when required;
- Monitoring all in progress tickets and working in one or more internal and customer ticketing systems;
- Ensuring all active tickets in customer ticketing systems are updated with latest information;
- Ensuring communication between AGS technicians and customer or supplier groups.
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 14.10.2023
- Internship • till 27.10.2023
- Internship • Salary(gross): 655 EUR monthly • till 07.10.2023
- Internship • Salary(gross): 620 EUR monthly • till 29.10.2023
About the company
Welcome to The Place To Be - Atea Global Services!
We are a part of the Atea group - a group that's present in 7 countries, throughout all of the Nordics and Baltics, has more than 7500 employees, is the market leader in the Nordics, and the 3rd largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe. We are a part of a mission to build the future with IT.
We at Atea Global Services bring together around 500 employees under our virtual roof who provide full IT infrastructure solutions and classical administrative business process outsourcing to more than 300 customers worldwide.
Our company was established in 2006 when we started by providing Application Packaging services with a team of 20 employees that supported just three customers. Today our team works with development, IT operations, service development, business process outsourcing, finances, sales, HR, and marketing. So, if you are someone who is proficient in English and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment - this just might be the place to be for you.