Technical Records Specialist
Applying for the vacancy has ended
If you are interested in working in aviation but have little professional experience, this position might be a good fit for you.
Apply for the role of Technical Records Specialist and get ready for the flight of a lifetime!
- Strong analytical skills, aptitude to work in a logical manner, and excellent time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and maintain attention to detail in a busy environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Computer literate and good typing skills.
- The periodic requirement to travel and work onsite.
- Knowledge of aviation terminology would be an advantage.
- Inspecting and maintaining incoming aircraft records.
- Entering data from paperwork into OASES software and ensuring data accuracy and compliance.
- Closely cooperating with the members of the Engineering department and customers.
- Aircraft records digitization, naming, and organizing in a digital archive.
- Physical aircraft records organizing and archiving.
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- On-site training to be successful in the Engineering Assistant role.
- Flexible working time.
- Exciting career, personal and professional development opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 21.12.2023
- Internship • till 16.12.2023
- Internship • till 13.12.2023
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 310 to 496 EUR monthly • till 02.12.2023
About the company
Magnetic Group is anything but ordinary. Although the airline maintenance business is highly standardized, our approach is unique. With our range of brands, each with different services, Magnetic Group has a holistic care offering built around effectiveness, trust, passion, enthusiasm, and an exceptional drive to go the extra mile.
In a sector where every company delivers similar products and services, it is crucial to find another way to stand out from the competition. In the aviation business, providing high quality is a given. And although there is some innovation, little sets companies apart on the technical level. Magnetic`s distinctive difference comes from its culture. We want to turn a traditionally conservative business experience into an exciting and rewarding one and we are the industry`s most passionate company.
Our mission is to help aviation companies help the world.
We are passionate. We are driven. We are Magnetic.