Internship in the IT Insurance field
Salary(gross): 655 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
If you are a student, who is still trying to figure it out which IT path to choose - this internship is definitely your lucky ticket to success! During the internship you will dive into the international company culture, learn a lot about IT and insurance businesses and most importantly - you will try out different roles as business analyst, developer and tester. Seems a lot to cope with? Do not worry, our CGI team members will be there to explain, understand and support you in every step.
• University student of IT or Mathematics
• Good logical & analytical thinking
• Great communication skills
• Willingness to improve in the IT field
• Fluency in English (professional) and Latvian (native)
• Analyzing requirements & translating business needs into technical language
• Developing Insurance Core System enhancements
• Testing Insurance Core System enhancements
• Presenting results to your senior colleagues
• All required trainings by CGI professionals
• Project simulation within international teammates
• Frequent feedback & lessons from our local team
• Opportunity to get a permanent contract after a successful internship
• Lots of team building & knowledge sharing events
• Duration: 2-3 months
• Start: February or June (twice per year)
• Working hours: full time, flexible
• Working type: hybrid
• Contract: bilateral / tripartite
• Team: LV, LT & South Africa
• Business field: IT Insurance
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(net): 412.5 EUR monthly • till 13.12.2023
- Internship • till 06.01.2024
- Internship • till 30.12.2023
- Internship • Salary(gross): 620 EUR monthly • till 01.01.2024
About the company
While technology is at the heart of our clients digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today one of the worlds largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI where your ideas and actions make a difference.
For more information follow our daily work-life on social media: