Azure Operations Team Lead
Salary(gross): 3000 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We are looking for an Azure Operations Team Lead to be a part of our Azure Operations team.
- Leadership and ability to work independently;
- High level of self-initiative;
- Understanding of business to technology mapping;
- Strong experience and understanding of IT technologies;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
Any of the following will be considered a benefit:
- ITIL Foundation;
- Experience in different tools, service or product management, service delivery, technical development, process management, project planning and execution.
- Promote and improve employee effectiveness. Work together with team employees to plan, monitor and review an employee’s work objectives, goals and overall contribution to the organization;
- Manage employees currently in the workplace and determine hiring needs based on each service requirements;
- Define annual or continuous team targets and tactical goals based on current company strategy;
- Continuously research the technology relevant to service architecture, discover new possibilities, perform analysis of new trends in the industry.
- Evaluate possible service improvements and new service design possibilities.
- A salary of 3000 EUR gross;
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Vacancies you might be interested in
About the company
Welcome to The Place To Be - Atea Global Services!
We are a part of the Atea group - a group that's present in 7 countries, throughout all of the Nordics and Baltics, has more than 7500 employees, is the market leader in the Nordics, and the 3rd largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe. We are a part of a mission to build the future with IT.
We at Atea Global Services bring together around 500 employees under our virtual roof who provide full IT infrastructure solutions and classical administrative business process outsourcing to more than 300 customers worldwide.
Our company was established in 2006 when we started by providing Application Packaging services with a team of 20 employees that supported just three customers. Today our team works with development, IT operations, service development, business process outsourcing, finances, sales, HR, and marketing. So, if you are someone who is proficient in English and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment - this just might be the place to be for you.