Server Operations Specialist
Salary(gross): from 1800 to 2200 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We are looking for a Server Operations Specialist to be a part of our Denmark Data Center team.
- 2-3 years experience with Windows Server and related Microsoft technologies;
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Vmware, HyperV);
- Good troubleshooting skills, structured approach to work;
- Ability and willingness to work in shifts.
- Server and application on-going administration;
- Consulting, troubleshooting and resolution of incidents / problems;
- Administration, automation and scripting in PowerShell;
- Execution of agreed tasks.
- A salary of 1800 – 2200 EUR gross;
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Vacancies you might be interested in
Junior Web Developer
- Work • Salary(gross): from 1000 to 1800 EUR monthly • till 11.06.2023
Junior Marketing Specialist
- Work • Salary(net): from 600 to 1000 EUR monthly • till 17.06.2023
PRAKTIKANTS ATSKAIŠU NODAĻĀ
Rīgas Tehniskās universitātes Attīstības fonds
- Internship • Salary(net): 412.5 EUR monthly • till 11.06.2023
Esi viens no mums - kļūsti karavīrs!
- Work • Salary(net): 1250 EUR monthly • till 10.06.2023
About the company
Atea Global Services
Welcome to The Place To Be - Atea Global Services!
We are a part of the Atea group - a group that's present in 7 countries, throughout all of the Nordics and Baltics, has more than 7500 employees, is the market leader in the Nordics, and the 3rd largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe. We are a part of a mission to build the future with IT.
We at Atea Global Services bring together around 500 employees under our virtual roof who provide full IT infrastructure solutions and classical administrative business process outsourcing to more than 300 customers worldwide.
Our company was established in 2006 when we started by providing Application Packaging services with a team of 20 employees that supported just three customers. Today our team works with development, IT operations, service development, business process outsourcing, finances, sales, HR, and marketing. So, if you are someone who is proficient in English and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment - this just might be the place to be for you.