Web Designer / Web Design Assistant
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We invite a web design assistant to join our design studio specializing in web design, branding, and digital content for online women entrepreneurs. Our clients are mostly looking for feminine, beautiful, strategic design for their online businesses.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating beautiful, high-quality design, is good at branding and visual graphics, and has a strong willingness to learn and grow professionally in the online world.
We offer the opportunity to improve your web & brand design skills and to learn the basics of online business and marketing in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Fluency in English (all communication with team and clients will be in English only);
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines, good time management skills;
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (ability to work with Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools);
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantage, but this position does not involve technical coding or web development;
- You have familiarity with Wordpress, Kajabi, or other website platforms;
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube);
- You enjoy learning new tools and solving problems creatively;
- You are reliable, professional, technologically savvy, able and willing to take on responsibility and receive feedback.
- To help implement website designs, home pages, and sales pages, primarily in Kajabi, Wordpress, and occasionally other platforms;
- To help prepare graphic designs, social media content, and digital PDFs;
- To participate in the creative process and brainstorm new ideas;
- To assist the lead designer with various design and multimedia tasks.
- During the internship, you will improve your web design & graphic design skills.
- You will gain valuable experience in online business and marketing.
- Flexible, remote working hours, with occasional meetups/work sessions in Riga Plavnieki office
- Internship can be combined with academic studies.
- Professional development and opportunity for personal growth.
The internship is paid.
The internship is 2-3 months and can be part-time or full-time, depending on experience, education, and other skills.
If the internship experience is successful and you have demonstrated your creative design skill and your reliability to meet deadlines and communicate clearly, then after the end of the internship if there are open positions, we will be happy to offer the possibility to work with us for a longer period!
If you are a great fit, please fill out the application at the link: https://forms.gle/MAfJFJVxLDkrr4LaA