LOGISTICS DOCUMENTATION ASSISTANT
Salary(gross): from 1000 to 1080 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company is a world leader in global container transportation, and a key market player in Latvia. The MSC Family consists of more than 70.000 family members, present in 155 countries.
The sense of family reflects the way we build, develop and harness positive relationships with our customers. We strongly believe that dedicated personnel resources are the key to our commercial success.
Our MSC Shared Service Center Riga provides professional remote business support to many of our offices worldwide.
You will receive a unique possibility to learn shipping process documentation from A-Z, communicate with customers all over the world and work in international and friendly environment. It`s a great opportunity to start or continue your professional growth!
If you are a good team-player, who can ensure good results while working in a high pace, then you need to give it a try!
You will be a great part of our team if you:
· You are passionate about documentation, details and accuracy;
· Enjoy continuous learning;
· Enjoy team-work;
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (required for business correspondence).
Your responsibilities will include:
· Prepare shipping documentation timely and in the highest quality according to MSC internal procedures;
· Communicate with customers in written and ensure great customer service;
· To provide support and backup to team members and MSC agents to the extent needed.
Being part of MSC means:
· international experience in a global company
· a modern and green office where people of diverse backgrounds enjoy working together
· fresh fruit, wide variety of coffees and teas always available
· internal Activity Club, teambuilding events, and other social activities
· training and personal development
Voice of an Employee
“Being part of MSC means continuous development and learning, working in safe and friendly environment and having experienced and open-minded supervisors. It is a great place for career development where you feel appreciated and motivated to achieve high results.”
You can apply via prakse.lv website or by sending your CV and Motivation Letter to E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the vacancy in the E-Mail subject.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 15.10.2021
- Work • till 07.10.2021
- Work • till 15.10.2021
- Internship • Salary(net): from 400 to 1000 EUR monthly • till 01.10.2021
About the company
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. of Geneva, Switzerland is a privately owned shipping line, founded in 1970, which has rapidly grown from a small conventional ship operator to become one of the leading global shipping lines of the world. During recent years MSC’s maritime fleet has expanded substantially to consolidate its position as the 2nd largest carrier in respect of container slot capacity and of the number of container vessels operated.
MSC Shared Service Centre Riga is a part of MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company), a world leader in global container shipping and is one of the market leaders in container shipping in Latvia. While MSC offices and the commercial network is spread around the world, the business of MSC Shared Service Centre Riga is conducted from the local office in Latvia.
Address: Uriekstes Street 2A, Riga LV-1005, Latvia