DP History and MYP Humanities Teacher Maternity Cover
Apply till 10.07.2021
We are inviting to apply for the IB DP History and MYP Humanities Teacher Maternity Cover opening available as of October 1, 2021.
(IB DP and MYP stand for International Baccalaureate Diploma Program and Middle Years Program, more information: https://www.ibo.org
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Education;
- Valid Teaching Certification;
- Experience as an international educator is preferred;
- Experience in IB MYP and/or DP is preferred;
- Open minded, passionate, and dedicated to work;
- Happy, flexible, and energetic individual with a good sense of humor;
- Commitment to personal excellence;
- Collaborative and contributing.
All our teachers at the International School of Latvia are expected to embody the values and beliefs set out in the International School of Latvia’s Guidance Statements and Community Values. Our goals are to inspire students and promote innovation and creativity in our students and in our own teaching. As an IB World School our teachers are expected to practise and teach students the philosophical and pedagogical values of the International Baccalaureate. At the center of the school’s purpose is student learning and this job description is therefore structured to address this focus through the areas of planning, teaching and assessing.
- Monthly salary from 1750 EUR depending on the length of previous full-time experience and the earned degree.
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use internal apply system. Thank you!
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Work • till 01.07.2021
- Internship • till 28.06.2021
- Internship • Salary(net): from 500 to 700 EUR monthly • till 16.07.2021
- Work • Salary(gross): from 500 to 1000 EUR monthly • till 07.07.2021
About the company
The International School of Latvia (ISL) was founded in 1994 and is an independent, coeducational, non-profit, college preparatory day school.
The ISL Faculty consists of staff from Australia, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Canada, France, Germany, India, Latvia, Morocco, Romania, Greece, Zimbabwe, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ISL offers a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1 with an average class size of 17 students.
ISL is an International Baccalaureate Continuum School offering all three IB programs:
Primary Years Program (PYP) – Preschool 3 – Grade 5, Middle Years Program (MYP) – Grade 6 – 10, and the Diploma Program (DP) – Grades 11 – 12. Students in Grades 9 – 12 follow a college preparatory program leading to the IB Diploma or the ISL Diploma.
ISL Offers education for children of all nationalities from 3 to 18 years of age. ISL has enjoyed rapid growth over the past years and today has a purpose-built, state-of-the-art campus. Our campus serves over 400 students from Preschool 3 through Grade 12. Currently, the student body is composed of over 40 nationalities.