Preschool Teacher Assistant Maternity Leave Cover
Salary(gross): 1125 EUR monthly
Apply till 10.07.2021
We are inviting to apply for the Preschool Teacher Assistant position applicants who are happy, flexible, and energetic, who are open-minded, passionate about and dedicated to their work, enjoy being a contributing member of a collaborative team, and are committed to personal excellence, and love to work with children.
- ability to communicate in English with fluency, both orally and in writing;
- preferably also ability to communicate in Latvian and Russian with fluency, both orally and in writing;
- high sense of responsibility;
- accuracy and high ethical and moral values;
- excellent communication skills;
- positive and professional attitude.
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience working with elementary children and a degree in education, special education, social education, developmental psychology, or similar.
Teaching Assistants assist Teachers in planning and implementing learning experiences that advance the intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development of children within a safe and healthy learning environment. They support the development of relationships between children and their families and the school. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Follows the directions given by the classroom teacher;
- Upholds school policies and expectations;
- Models ISL Community Values;
- Maintains confidentiality about children, their families, and other employees, on-campus and outside the school;
- Cooperates successfully as a member of a grade-level team;
- Translates when needed, and where possible;
- Treats all children and other ISL community members with dignity and respect.
- The position opening as of August 10, 2021
- Monthly salary from 1125 EUR depending on the previous full-time experience.
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or use internal apply system. Thank you!
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Work • Salary(gross): from 900 to 1100 EUR monthly • till 17.07.2021
- Work • Salary(net): from 500 to 1250 EUR monthly • till 30.06.2021
- Work • Salary(gross): from 1000 to 1100 EUR monthly • till 21.07.2021
- Internship • till 10.07.2021
About the company
The International School of Latvia (ISL) was founded in 1994 and is an independent, coeducational, non-profit, college preparatory day school.
The ISL Faculty consists of staff from Australia, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Canada, France, Germany, India, Latvia, Morocco, Romania, Greece, Zimbabwe, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ISL offers a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1 with an average class size of 17 students.
ISL is an International Baccalaureate Continuum School offering all three IB programs:
Primary Years Program (PYP) – Preschool 3 – Grade 5, Middle Years Program (MYP) – Grade 6 – 10, and the Diploma Program (DP) – Grades 11 – 12. Students in Grades 9 – 12 follow a college preparatory program leading to the IB Diploma or the ISL Diploma.
ISL Offers education for children of all nationalities from 3 to 18 years of age. ISL has enjoyed rapid growth over the past years and today has a purpose-built, state-of-the-art campus. Our campus serves over 400 students from Preschool 3 through Grade 12. Currently, the student body is composed of over 40 nationalities.