Financial Modeling Intern
Apply till 23.08.2021
Our forward-thinking, growing team is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of Financial Modeling. You need to have a “do what it takes” attitude and a passion for finance.
How to apply?
Please fill out this form https://forms.gle/Hp83P9TuEcWCmNFK6
* You can start this internship immediately.
** This internship is unpaid.
- Master student with coursework in a quantitative business discipline (finance, economics, accounting, etc.);
- Understand and use discounted cash flow analysis when building such business cases;
- Basic understanding of accounting principles as they work through booking expenses to the General Ledger and reconcile Balance Sheet accounts;
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including the ability to assemble information, extract pertinent facts, draw logical conclusions, and present recommendations;
- Ability to make independent judgments and decisions while taking ownership of job responsibilities;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent command of excel and power point;
- Self-motivation and ability to work in international team;
- English is a must; 2nd European language is a bonus.
- Help develop business cases and financial analyses for business unit proposals in order to secure the needed funding;
- Develop relationships with their business units as well as other departments to maximize the effectiveness of projects designed to improve the relative cost performance for F3;
- Analyze the impact of projects on the Organization’s cost structure;
- Budgeting and forecasting the operating revenues and expenses for each division.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 26.08.2021
- Work • Salary(gross): from 600 to 800 EUR monthly • till 16.08.2021
- Internship • Salary(net): from 1 to 960 EUR monthly • till 22.08.2021
- Internship • till 23.08.2021