Applying for the vacancy has ended
Forward-thinking, growing NGO looking to hire a Customer Relationship Intern.
The candidate needs to have a “do what it takes” attitude with a proven track record in design.
How to apply?
Please fill out this form https://forms.gle/gVf7B6umu86JfTyk9 .
* You can start this internship immediately.
** This internship is unpaid.
1) Experience and/or strong interest in affordable housing and inclusive community development;
2) Coursework and/or experience in sales, business development, and/or real estate preferred;
3) Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
4) Strong oral and written communication skills;
5) Self-motivation; ability to work both independently and as a team player;
6) Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Latvian and English. Russian as a plus;
7) A personal laptop.
1) Support to Buildings Projects Manager in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with building owners, residents, and managers of multifamily housing;
2) Participation and support to meetings with building owners, residents, and managers of multifamily housing;
3) Improvement together with the Building Management team of our CRM methodology;
4) Documentation of Building management projects.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 16.10.2021
- Internship • Salary(net): from 1 to 1000 EUR monthly • till 07.10.2021
- Internship • till 15.10.2021
- Work • till 25.10.2021