Apply till 29.12.2021
Forward-thinking, growing NGO looking to hire an intern to support in planning and management of projects. Interns will play a vital role in the planning of the projects, monitoring preparation, budget allocation, etc. The candidate needs to have a “do what it takes” attitude and be problem-solving oriented.
How to apply?
Please fill out this form https://forms.gle/gVf7B6umu86JfTyk9.
* You can start this internship immediately.
** This internship is unpaid.
1) Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
2) Exceptional problem-solving abilities and research skills;
3) Highly organized;
4) Access to your own laptop;
5) Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Latvian and English. Russian as a plus.
1) Contribute to planning the different management areas of the project, especially: time, cost, and reporting;
2) Development together with the Portfolio Manager a common methodology to manage all projects;
3) Assist in communication with project partners.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(gross): 1000 EUR monthly • till 30.12.2021
- Internship • till 29.12.2021
- Internship • till 09.12.2021
- Internship • till 24.12.2021