Mid-Senior QA Specialist
Salary(gross): from 2700 to 3200 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Atea Digital Services has recently been established as the home of all IT professionals in Atea. Spread across Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Latvia and Lithuania, we team-up in cross functional teams to deliver and create value aiming to build The Place To Be for Atea customers, employees and society.
- Practical experience in test planning for new and existing features: functional testing, non-functional testing (UI, cross-browser, accessibility), regression testing and integration testing (3+ years);
- Practical experience with setting up test environments;
- A good and effective communicator with development teams and project managers;
- Experience in bug reports and error descriptions in a systematic way;
- Practical experience in documentation and user guides;
It would be beneficial if you have:
- Experience with performance testing or the Leapwork testing automation platform.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities for three QA specialists;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Collaborate with development team and business teams to understand requirements;
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve test process;
- Defining the scope for test automation and supporting the automation activities in the area;
- Keep good software validation traceability record and identification.
- A salary of 2700 – 3200 EUR gross;
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(net): from 1 to 100 EUR monthly • till 25.10.2023
- Internship • Salary(gross): 655 EUR monthly • till 07.10.2023
- Internship • Salary(gross): 1000 EUR monthly • till 27.10.2023
- Internship • Salary(gross): 620 EUR monthly • till 29.10.2023
About the company
Welcome to The Place To Be - Atea Global Services!
We are a part of the Atea group - a group that's present in 7 countries, throughout all of the Nordics and Baltics, has more than 7500 employees, is the market leader in the Nordics, and the 3rd largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe. We are a part of a mission to build the future with IT.
We at Atea Global Services bring together around 500 employees under our virtual roof who provide full IT infrastructure solutions and classical administrative business process outsourcing to more than 300 customers worldwide.
Our company was established in 2006 when we started by providing Application Packaging services with a team of 20 employees that supported just three customers. Today our team works with development, IT operations, service development, business process outsourcing, finances, sales, HR, and marketing. So, if you are someone who is proficient in English and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment - this just might be the place to be for you.