Junior Customer Center Coordinator
Salary(gross): 1200 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We are looking for a Junior Customer Center Coordinator to be a part of our Global Operations team. Work in a hybrid model – from the office and from home.
Do you like working with customers and worked previously in food service, shops, or other areas with direct or indirect customer interactions? If so, we would be happy to introduce you to the IT industry!
We are supporting the biggest Nordic customers by helping them to get IT products everywhere in the World.
- Good spoken and written English language skills;
- Attention to detail and high sense of responsibility;
- Precision, accuracy, and punctuality;
- Team player with a «customer first» attitude;
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and basic computer skills;
- Experience working in food service, shops, or other areas with direct or indirect customer interactions;
- Ability to learn and interested to become a knowledgeable and experienced specialist.
- Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience in customer service, logistics, IT support, or any other relevant field.
- Communication with internal teams, suppliers, and customers;
- Different procurement, customer care, and service delivery tasks to ensure smooth and timely product deliveries, and customer service;
- Fast, accurate, and timely request entry;
- Regular status updates & reporting;
- Creation and regular update of process documentation.
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 13.12.2023
- Work • Salary(gross): from 6.3 to 6.5 EUR hourly • till 27.12.2023
- Internship • till 24.12.2023
- Internship • till 18.12.2023
About the company
Welcome to The Place To Be - Atea Global Services!
We are a part of the Atea group - a group that's present in 7 countries, throughout all of the Nordics and Baltics, has more than 7500 employees, is the market leader in the Nordics, and the 3rd largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe. We are a part of a mission to build the future with IT.
We at Atea Global Services bring together around 500 employees under our virtual roof who provide full IT infrastructure solutions and classical administrative business process outsourcing to more than 300 customers worldwide.
Our company was established in 2006 when we started by providing Application Packaging services with a team of 20 employees that supported just three customers. Today our team works with development, IT operations, service development, business process outsourcing, finances, sales, HR, and marketing. So, if you are someone who is proficient in English and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment - this just might be the place to be for you.