Junior Developer (.Net, SharePoint, Dynamics)
Salary(gross): from 655 to 1300 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
If you are at the beginning of your professional career in IT field and willing to develop new skills within international colleagues - this opportunity may be the start of your success story. We are looking for intelligent, curious and tech-savvy specialists, who would like to learn along while being a part of the life-changing IT projects.
• You are interested in .Net, SharePoint or MS Dynamics CRM technology and prefer a practical way of learning
• You are a team player who loves to develop high-quality technologies
• You have a passion for numbers & logic, thus the final outcome is important to you
• You freely use Latvian (native) & English (professional) languages on a daily basis
• Assist in all stages of the development cycle
• Write, test, review and develop efficient codes
• Create & maintain tomorrows technologies
• Bond with your international team and celebrate the results created together
• Development opportunities: trainings, CGI Academia and in-house knowledge sharing
• Team & culture that starts from the first morning coffee and stays in all events & activities
• Opportunity to buy up to 3% of shares and get double more at the CGIs expense
• Referral bonus up to 2800 Eur for attracting a new team member
• Participation in the annual profit-sharing program
• Optional office location: Riga or remote work in Latvia
• Professional psychological sessions and supportive HR team
• Flexible working hours & guaranteed parking space next to the office
• Salary range for entry-level is 655-1300 Euro/month (gross)
• Private health insurance and many more additional benefits
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 30.12.2023
- Internship • Salary(net): 500 EUR monthly • till 14.12.2023
- Internship • till 22.12.2023
- Work • Salary(gross): from 1000 to 1200 EUR monthly • till 29.12.2023
About the company
While technology is at the heart of our clients digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today one of the worlds largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI where your ideas and actions make a difference.
For more information follow our daily work-life on social media: