Service Desk Delivery Manager
Salary(gross): 1510 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We are looking for a Service Desk Delivery Manager to be a part of our Service Desk team.
The delivery manager has an active dialogue with contract owner and the designated party at the customer´s side in accordance with the decided collaboration model. The Service Desk Delivery Manager continuously reports delivery levels and will be in dialogue with the customer and Atea's delivery organization. The Service Desk Delivery Manager works to streamline Service Desk service delivery and to mitigate the quality issue of Atea Service Desk service delivery.
- Process and procedure minded;
- Goal oriented and accurate;
- Leading skills;
- Flexible, manageable, adaptable, versatile;
- High communication skills;
- Higher education (preferably IT related);
- ITIL (preferable);
- CompTIA A+ (preferable);
- Microsoft Certification (preferable).
- Responsible for conducting and participate in meetings with the customer to stay constantly updated about the customer's business;
- Participate in and bring forward development of solution proposals for assigned customers specifically related to Service Desk services (ex. automation, self-service, etc.). This with close connection to solution architects within Atea;
- Lead meetings with customers according to the agreement / agreements' collaboration model and Atea's management model and can request/initiate project managers if required;
- Act as a recipient of customer related projects with a mandate to approve the start of production;
- Continuous work with service delivery improvements;
- Analyze production and operational information to translate this into statistics and metrics in delivery reporting according to the respective SLA;
- Responsible for keeping customer status constantly updated, which shows the delivery status of Atea's delivery towards the Delivery Manager's customer (s);
- Accountable for knowledge creation based on the customer´s service requirements, and to revise documentation if changes needed.
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 27.10.2023
- Work • Salary(gross): 1550 EUR monthly • till 05.10.2023
- Work • Salary(gross): from 2050 to 2300 EUR monthly • till 03.10.2023
- Internship • Salary(net): from 300 to 450 EUR monthly • till 15.10.2023
About the company
Welcome to The Place To Be - Atea Global Services!
We are a part of the Atea group - a group that's present in 7 countries, throughout all of the Nordics and Baltics, has more than 7500 employees, is the market leader in the Nordics, and the 3rd largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe. We are a part of a mission to build the future with IT.
We at Atea Global Services bring together around 500 employees under our virtual roof who provide full IT infrastructure solutions and classical administrative business process outsourcing to more than 300 customers worldwide.
Our company was established in 2006 when we started by providing Application Packaging services with a team of 20 employees that supported just three customers. Today our team works with development, IT operations, service development, business process outsourcing, finances, sales, HR, and marketing. So, if you are someone who is proficient in English and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment - this just might be the place to be for you.