Polish Speaking IT Support Specialist
Salary(gross): 1550 EUR monthly
Apply till 22.12.2023
We are looking for a Polish speaking service desk agent to be a part of our Service Desk team.
Are you, someone who freely orientates around your computer? Are you fluent in Polish and English? Do you enjoy helping people around you? Yes – then why don’t become a part of our bilingual Service Desk team!
- Completed secondary school;
- Fluent Polish Language (B2+);
- Fluent English Language (B2+);
- A goal oriented and very accurate personality;
- An active interest in the IT field;
- IT education (preferable).
- Answering the phone calls of customers in accordance with service goals;
- Solving and managing incidents, standard requests according to defined service level that can be performed remotely;
- Following-up on active cases and ensuring fast solutions of cases;
- Conducting an effective and fast troubleshooting;
- Following existing processes and procedures;
- To document all facts and actions;
- To ensure an unambiguous and clear communication with the customer about the progress of the case’s;
- Escalate cases where the tasks is not happening according to current service level;
- To take responsibility of individual customers cases – appointed by the team leader;
- To identify, provide proposals and possible optimization of tasks, based on accumulated experience and with own initiative;
- To participate in departmental meetings and other relevant meetings.
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Work • Salary(gross): from 1500 to 2300 EUR monthly • till 27.12.2023
- Internship • till 10.12.2023
- Internship • Salary(gross): 620 EUR monthly • till 01.01.2024
- Internship • till 29.12.2023
About the company
Welcome to The Place To Be - Atea Global Services!
We are a part of the Atea group - a group that's present in 7 countries, throughout all of the Nordics and Baltics, has more than 7500 employees, is the market leader in the Nordics, and the 3rd largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe. We are a part of a mission to build the future with IT.
We at Atea Global Services bring together around 500 employees under our virtual roof who provide full IT infrastructure solutions and classical administrative business process outsourcing to more than 300 customers worldwide.
Our company was established in 2006 when we started by providing Application Packaging services with a team of 20 employees that supported just three customers. Today our team works with development, IT operations, service development, business process outsourcing, finances, sales, HR, and marketing. So, if you are someone who is proficient in English and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment - this just might be the place to be for you.