Dynamics 365 Administrator
Salary(gross): 2300 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Administrator to be a part of our ADS CRM & Marketing team.
We are seeking a Dynamics 365 Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for administering and maintaining our Dynamics 365 environment to ensure smooth operation and optimal performance. The Dynamics 365 Administrator will work closely with our CRM team and business users to ensure that our Dynamics 365 solution meets business needs and is aligned with best practices.
- About 1 year of experience in Dynamics 365 administration, including customizations, security, and integrations for Sales and / or Marketing;
- Technical expertise in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics 365, Power Platform, SharePoint, and Azure;
- Ability to work collaboratively with business stakeholders and technical teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot issues and identify root causes;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
It will be considered as advantage if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field;
- Microsoft certifications in Dynamics 365 or related technologies.
- Manage the configuration, customization, and administration of Dynamics 365 environment, including but not limited to, security settings, user management, customizations, and integrations;
- Ensure optimal performance and reliability of Dynamics 365 by monitoring system health, identifying and resolving issues, and implementing best practices;
- Collaborate with business users to understand their requirements and design, develop, and deploy custom solutions to meet their needs;
- Communicate with third-party vendors and consultants as needed to support Dynamics 365 projects and initiatives;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and user training materials to ensure effective use of Dynamics 365.
- A salary of 2300 EUR gross;
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 13.12.2023
- Internship • till 30.12.2023
- Internship • till 07.01.2024
- Work • Salary(gross): 1400 EUR monthly • till 01.01.2024
About the company
Welcome to The Place To Be - Atea Global Services!
We are a part of the Atea group - a group that's present in 7 countries, throughout all of the Nordics and Baltics, has more than 7500 employees, is the market leader in the Nordics, and the 3rd largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe. We are a part of a mission to build the future with IT.
We at Atea Global Services bring together around 500 employees under our virtual roof who provide full IT infrastructure solutions and classical administrative business process outsourcing to more than 300 customers worldwide.
Our company was established in 2006 when we started by providing Application Packaging services with a team of 20 employees that supported just three customers. Today our team works with development, IT operations, service development, business process outsourcing, finances, sales, HR, and marketing. So, if you are someone who is proficient in English and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment - this just might be the place to be for you.