Azure Operations Expert
Salary(gross): from 1500 to 1800 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We are looking for a Azure Operations Expert to be a part of our IT Operations Business Unit team.
• Understanding and experience with Public Cloud Providers (Azure, AWS);
• Microsoft technologies (AD/ADFS/Cluster/IIS/RRAS) knowledge and experience;
• Experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based solutions and
• Experience with virtualization tools and solutions (e.g., VMware,, Hyper-V, Citrix);
• Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Azure Monitor, SCOM, Zabbix);
• Experience with scrip languages (e.g., Powershell, Azure Cli, Bash);
• Basic understanding and experience with Firewalls and IT security;
• Basic understanding and experience with ITSM systems;
• Basic understanding and experience with networks (OSI layers, TCP/IP, Routes, VPN)
Additional experience counted as position bonus:
• Experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux based environments;
• Experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform).
Daily operations activities:
• Cloud Infrastructure administration;
• IaaS/PaaS configuration management;
• Troubleshooting issues in the operational environments, including follow-up problem resolution, root cause analysis and change
• Issue definition in cases, screening, categorization, investigation and resolution;
• Created case updating and closing, noting changes in case management system and registering time;
• Servicedesk consulting and escalated case resolution;
• Perform defined operational tasks for multiple services and technologies according agreed SLA levels;
• Create knowledge articles and other documentation that can help to troubleshoot platforms\solution on other operational levels;
• Maintain and monitor healthy sate of end-customer environment\platform as defined within provided services;
Investigation & Research:
• Continuously research the technology relevant to service architecture, identify new possibilities, perform analysis of new trends;
in the industry. Evaluate possible service improvements and new service design possibilities.
Review & Continual improvements:
• Identify and submit Service improvements based on service\team performance analytics and process review;
• Identify, design and actively suggest possible improvements within supported end-customer environment\platform;
• Together with direct manager define\improve service transition procedure and service acceptance criteria.
- A salary of1500 – 1800 EUR gross;
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(net): from 1 to 100 EUR monthly • till 25.10.2023
- Internship • till 14.10.2023
- Internship • till 29.10.2023
- Internship • Salary(gross): 620 EUR monthly • till 29.10.2023
About the company
Welcome to The Place To Be - Atea Global Services!
We are a part of the Atea group - a group that's present in 7 countries, throughout all of the Nordics and Baltics, has more than 7500 employees, is the market leader in the Nordics, and the 3rd largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe. We are a part of a mission to build the future with IT.
We at Atea Global Services bring together around 500 employees under our virtual roof who provide full IT infrastructure solutions and classical administrative business process outsourcing to more than 300 customers worldwide.
Our company was established in 2006 when we started by providing Application Packaging services with a team of 20 employees that supported just three customers. Today our team works with development, IT operations, service development, business process outsourcing, finances, sales, HR, and marketing. So, if you are someone who is proficient in English and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment - this just might be the place to be for you.