Salary(gross): from 2500 to 3700 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We are looking for a motivated person with good knowledge of how networks work. Someone capable of implementing new network related solutions and willing to learn new things. Ready to work with the newest network solutions in a likeminded, friendly network team.
- At least 4 years previous experience with network maintenance and new implementation, deeper knowledge about networking;
- Experience and comfortable with at least one enterprise switch platform (Cisco, HP/Aruba, Fortinet, Juniper, etc.). In user and datacenter environments;
- Experience with network routing and related protocols, for example BGP, OSPF (Cisco, Fortinet, HP\Aruba, Juniper, etc.).
- At least 2 years experience with one of enterprise NG Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco Firepower, Fortinet FortiGate, Check Point, VMware NSX-t, etc.);
- Have hands-on experience with at least one network management and automation system (Cisco DNA, ACI, Aruba Central/AirWave, Fortinet FortiManager, etc.);
- Experience with at least one Identity Management (Cisco ISE, Fortinet FortiNAC or Aruba ClearPass, etc.);
- Knowledge and understanding of common network security and best practices;
- Keen on learning and improvement, ability to work independently with little or no supervision;
- Have experience with load balancing systems, like FortiADC, BIG-IP, HAProxy or other solutions;
- Good troubleshooting skills, structured approach to work;
- Good English verbal and written skills.
- GNU\Linux administration and configuration knowledge experience would be helpful.
- Cloud infrastructure networking experience.
- Implement requested new network changes and troubleshoot related obstacles.
- Keeping network and documentation up to date.
- Communicate with customers if there is a network request and needs clarification.
- Communicate with partners if there are any technical issues.
- Be prepared to frequently spend time learning new network knowledge.
- Supportive with colleagues in network related questions.
- Have opinion on network related improvements.
- A salary of 2500 – 3700 EUR gross;
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Vacancies you might be interested in
Dynamics 365 Administrator
Atea Global Services
- Work • Salary(gross): 2300 EUR monthly • till 24.06.2023
E-veikala preču datu [Ievadtjs/a]
- Work • Salary(gross): from 700 to 900 EUR monthly • till 11.06.2023
Finance & Sales Intern (Paid)
- Internship • Salary(gross): 800 EUR monthly • till 18.06.2023
- Internship • till 01.07.2023
About the company
Atea Global Services
Welcome to The Place To Be - Atea Global Services!
We are a part of the Atea group - a group that's present in 7 countries, throughout all of the Nordics and Baltics, has more than 7500 employees, is the market leader in the Nordics, and the 3rd largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe. We are a part of a mission to build the future with IT.
We at Atea Global Services bring together around 500 employees under our virtual roof who provide full IT infrastructure solutions and classical administrative business process outsourcing to more than 300 customers worldwide.
Our company was established in 2006 when we started by providing Application Packaging services with a team of 20 employees that supported just three customers. Today our team works with development, IT operations, service development, business process outsourcing, finances, sales, HR, and marketing. So, if you are someone who is proficient in English and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment - this just might be the place to be for you.