.NET Full-stack Developer
Salary(gross): from 2200 to 4300 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We are looking for a .NET Full-stack Developer to be a part of our Group IT team.
As part of the transformation initiative within IT, we are looking for experienced Full-stack developers for several self-built applications. Technology stack: .Net Core, C#, React, Azure Stack
If you are up for new challenges, continuous improvements and automation is part of your mindset, and you are ready to become a part of high-performing Dev team, don’t hesitate to Apply.
- Proven hands on programming experience in project(s) of medium to high complexity;
- Ability to identify technical, security risks and propose mitigation actions;
- Develop the technical and system design document for medium to high complexity project/application;
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and development practices recommended by Application Development Framework;
- 2-5 years of hands-on application development experience and good performance.
- Perform coding, unit testing and documentation of software units defined by the design document;
- Participate in software modification during integration testing;
- Adhere to the project/assignment timelines as agreed with the Service Delivery Manager or other authorized personnel;
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within a given time frame;
- Ensure compliance with relevant Group IT processes, methods and tools, and business processes;
- Ensure applicable IT security directive is followed for the service;
- Gather functional and non-functional, including information security requirements from the stakeholders and document such requirements;
- Develop detailed designs of medium complexity applications/database;
- Plan and establish a Software Configuration Management plan and secure that it is communicated;
- Be competent in cost effective estimation and planning of development, deployment and operation activities;
- Suggest ideas and actively contribute in relevant Group IT communities and bodies;
- Secure that the necessary and relevant review and audits are performed for the product.
- A salary of 2200 – 4300 EUR gross;
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 06.03.2024
- Internship • Salary(net): 300 EUR monthly • till 10.03.2024
- Work • Salary(gross): 1300 EUR monthly • till 05.03.2024
- Internship • Salary(net): 400 EUR monthly • till 11.03.2024
About the company
Welcome to The Place To Be - Atea Global Services!
We are a part of the Atea group - a group that's present in 7 countries, throughout all of the Nordics and Baltics, has more than 7500 employees, is the market leader in the Nordics, and the 3rd largest IT infrastructure provider in Europe. We are a part of a mission to build the future with IT.
We at Atea Global Services bring together around 500 employees under our virtual roof who provide full IT infrastructure solutions and classical administrative business process outsourcing to more than 300 customers worldwide.
Our company was established in 2006 when we started by providing Application Packaging services with a team of 20 employees that supported just three customers. Today our team works with development, IT operations, service development, business process outsourcing, finances, sales, HR, and marketing. So, if you are someone who is proficient in English and would like to work in an international and dynamic environment - this just might be the place to be for you.