Crew Travel Officer
Salary(gross): from 1400 to 1700 EUR monthly
Apply till 30.06.2022
This is your opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing airline that is expanding its business ventures in the charter, ACMI, and Cargo business. We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
- University graduate or started higher education will be considered as an advantage;
- Previous experience with Amadeus selling platform is a must;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- Mature and stress-resistant personality with good communication skills;
- Good MS Office skills;
- Excellent English language skills(both: written and spoken);
- Previous work experience in the aviation/tourism industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Ensure all necessary documentation for business trips and another traveling of crew members is accurately completed;
- Arrange crew positioning/deadheading, ground transport, pick-up, and hotel accommodation for crew members before and after any duty for the period of next 72h;
- Make necessary amendments to existing roster according to operational needs, communicate changes to crew members (by phone, SMS, any other mean of communication);
- Monitor and calculate actual crew duty/rest periods in order to comply with duty/rest time regulations;
- Follow up cost control of travel arrangements according to Commercial Agreements requirements and recharge issues;
- React quickly and timely initiate changes to keep up to date the reservation process;
- Ensure complete and precise information flow between shifts and departments.
Please note, this is full-time shift duty with occasional night shifts.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Work • till 27.06.2022
- Internship • till 30.06.2022
- Work • till 16.07.2022
- Internship • till 03.07.2022
About the company
We are an EU based airline, with headquarters in Riga, Latvia and two subsidiaries in Estonia and Malta.
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321 and A330 aircraft.
Recognised as one of the top choices for aircraft lease solutions, we are supporting leading airlines with short and long term ACMI services by operating flights in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Our flight crew members represent more than 18 nationalities, speak multiple languages, and the average experience of captains is above 5 300 block hours and for first officers — above 1 900 block hours.
We are a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide.