Cards Team Assistant
Applying for the vacancy has ended
what we are looking for
We are currently looking for a rapidly developing teammate with high self-organization skills and who is encouraged to dig deeply to gain the expertise in IPS and payments industry.
what you need to succeed
- higher education in finance/banking/business management/information technology (may be last-year student)analytical and deduction skills with ability to make concise conclusions based on extensive amount of information and present these conclusions in writing;
- attention to details and high level of responsibility;
- fluent English and Russian;
- legal knowledge and/or technical skills are considered as an advantage.
what you will be working on
- Monitoring, storage and recordkeeping of new International Payment Systems (IPS) regulations;
- ensuring up to date information on internal knowledge database and company’s internal
- ensuring control of incident solving with counterparties within the company;
- performing transaction research and indecent communication;
- submitting reports to International Payment Systems (IPS) and ensure IPS request delivery to
related colleagues within the company;
- visualisation of business processes in accordance with procedures, instructions or mutual
agreements, as well as vise-versa;
- managing team’s internal task tracking;
- elaborating internal documentation (instructions, guidelines, presentations, etc.);
- an opportunity to fulfill your greatest ambitions to conquer the world market - you can stand at the origins of history;
- career prospects - we are young, we have huge ambitions and it is important that our employees grow with us;
- work with coworkers who are passionate about their business;
- absolute flexibility throughout all processes (lack of a strict hierarchy, the ability to influence the company's development);
- compensation that will fully correspond to the competence and knowledge;
- All the beauty: voluntary medical insurance, Bookmate, Netflix, English and not only :)
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use internal apply system. Thank you!
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(net): 350 EUR monthly • till 07.02.2022
- Internship • Salary(net): 1000 EUR monthly • till 27.01.2022
- Work • Salary(gross): from 1050 to 1155 EUR monthly • till 27.01.2022
- Work • Salary(gross): 1333 EUR monthly • till 19.02.2022
About the company
xpate is a FinTech Startup that creates financial services using design centric approach making the payment process easier, faster and accessible to everyone.
xpate is e-wallet system and focused on retail and business customers who aim is to make financial sphere of life comfortable and easy.
xpate values are innovation and freedom. Our e-wallet system is made for people who respect simplicity and easiness. We want to teach people how to manage their lives through the prism of finance.
Our aim is to adjust to the needs of customers, anticipate and shape them. That will allow us to turn money transfers into a mind-changing experience.
We will offer to the customers free money transfers, free card payments and bank beating exchange rates.
xpate will be an inspiring banking alternative with quick, easy and secure service.