Project Management Intern with focus on energy efficiency
Apply till 23.08.2021
Our forward-thinking, growing team is looking to hire an intern to support us in planning and management of projects. Interns will play a vital role in the planning of the projects, monitoring, preparation, budget allocation, etc. The candidate needs to have a “do what it takes” attitude and be problem-solving oriented.
How to apply?
Please fill out this form https://forms.gle/Hp83P9TuEcWCmNFK6
* You can start this internship immediately.
** 3-6 month internship
*** This internship is unpaid.
- Interest in European policy and legislation related to the Green Deal;
- Ability to critically evaluate legal documentation;
- Project management skills, including ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent command of word, excel and ppt;
- Self-motivation and ability to work in international team;
- English is a must; 2nd European language is a bonus.
- Contribute to planning the different management areas of the project, especially: time, cost and reporting;
- Analysis of regulatory framework for energy efficiency at European and national level;
- Write up and review of legal documentation such as NDA, MoU, financing agreements, energy performance contracts;
- Presentations and reports for EU projects.
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 21.08.2021
- Work • Salary(gross): from 1000 to 1500 EUR monthly • till 14.08.2021
- Work • Salary(gross): from 1100 to 1400 EUR monthly • till 08.08.2021
- Internship • till 03.08.2021