Junior Project Manager for eCommerce projects
Salary(gross): from 600 to 1200 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
Scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What do we expect from you?
Scandiweb welcomes people with the nudge of eCommerce project management to start their learning journey with us, no matter the background! Also, it is important to have a keen interest in the field, be driven to learn, and be ambitious to grow!
- Come with a fondness for structure and an analytical mindset - you will need to learn and absorb PM skills like a sponge
- Be humble and appreciate feedback - you will need to re-do things multiple times until it gets perfect!
- Do not treat assignments as plain work - we see work as a chance to excel and do something remarkable together!
Do take it into account - if you are joining Scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What are the Junior Project Managers' goals and responsibilities?
- Understand customer's needs and goals
- Get acquainted with the technological platforms and enable them
- Understand the technological solutions behind them
- Describe the business requirements and expectations of the customer to your team
- Collaborate with Tech Lead
- Follow up on the progress and risks on daily progress
- Maintain roadmap of the project
- Revise quality and content
- Prepare for go-live
- Launch the project
Looks like a lot? Do not worry - initial training on the above subjects - also, mentoring and supervision from a Senior Project Leader on the project - will be there at least for the beginning of your career in Scandiweb.
The main responsibility and goal when starting at an entry-level is to listen, observe and learn, until these tasks come naturally. Our developed Educational program gives a good kick-start, but the learning is never-ending and mostly will come from real-life experiences.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
And what are the benefits?
- Get the best PM training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we have a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 12.12.2022
- Internship • till 15.12.2022
- Internship • till 12.12.2022
- Internship • till 07.01.2023
About the company
Work from anywhere!
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
When we say FUN, we really mean it - we've set a Guinness World Record (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUgLD_A3WP8&t=3s) ; we've made Virtual Reality shopping possible; we've created the First Online Car Dealership; we're the largest certified Magento developer team in the world; we're creating the first Progressive Web Application system for Magento - check what we've done so far https://demo.scandipwa.com; we spend dreary autumns in sun-filled offices around the world, from Morocco to Malta, to Cyprus, to Bali; we celebrate our achievements with the LARGEST corporate party in Latvia - ScandiFest! Just check out how fun it was last summer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrxjIlxqJLQ&t=90s
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
If you want to become a part of this, follow the link: https://careers.scandiweb.com/