Junior Project Manager for eCommerce projects
Salary(gross): from 600 to 1200 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
Maybe you are thinking about buying a new car - Ford, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, BMW, Jaguar, or Land Rover? We built their sites to sell their cars. Do you know the colorful and happy socks? Yes, we built the HappySocks webstore!
Using L'Oreal or Lancome makeup and skincare products? That's our customer! Running in PUMA shoes? Their eCommerce store was made by Scandiweb! Buying tickets at airBaltic.com or visiting THE MET museum in New York? Websites made in Scandiweb! Enjoying… Hmm… Yeah, we made an official Durex site too!
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What to expect?
- You will be at the core of digital, working for brands like PUMA, Jaguar, BMW, the MET, HappySocks, Levis, and Adidas
- Global will be your local as you would work with colleagues from Vietnam and Georgia to Brazil and Argentina, launching projects for the US, the
UK, Mexico, the UAE, and Africa
What do we expect from you?
- Come as an empty glass - you will need to learn and absorb PM skills like a sponge
- Be humble and appreciate feedback - you will need to re-do things many times until it gets perfect!
- Do not treat work as plain work - we see work as a chance to excel and do something remarkable together!
Our PROMISE to you!
- You will start your career in the hottest post-pandemic industry now - eCommerce
- You will work with large clients gaining experience and build your CV on top brands in the world
- You will learn modern and popular tools such as Jira, Notion, Confluence, and more
- You will have paid training time, we have a large library of DOCs and EDU to make the first steps
- You will have a frequent assessment to upgrade your career from trainee to junior Project manager and then to Project Manager, Senior Project
- manager, and Delivery Manager!
How to apply?
- Apply to this Job Ad and we will send you a link to your email
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What are the Junior Project Manager's goals and responsibilities?
- Understand customers needs and goals
- Get acquainted with the technological platforms and enable them
- Understand technological solutions enabling them
- Describe the business requirements and expectations of the customer to your team
- Collaborate with Tech Lead
- Follow up the progress and risks on daily progress
- Maintain roadmap of the project
- Revise quality and content
- Prepare for go-live
- Launch the project
Looks like a lot? Do not worry - initial training on the above subjects, as well as mentoring and supervision from a Senior Project Leader on the project, will be there at least for the beginning of your career in Scandiweb.
And what are the benefits?
- Get the best PM training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we give a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Yes, we do have semi-automated recruitment processes BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! So no need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, learn and join us!
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Work • Salary(gross): from 1300 to 1450 EUR monthly • till 14.06.2022
- Internship • till 19.06.2022
- Internship • till 19.06.2022
- Internship • Salary(gross): 500 EUR monthly • till 03.06.2022
About the company
Work from anywhere!
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
When we say FUN, we really mean it - we've set a Guinness World Record (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUgLD_A3WP8&t=3s) ; we've made Virtual Reality shopping possible; we've created the First Online Car Dealership; we're the largest certified Magento developer team in the world; we're creating the first Progressive Web Application system for Magento - check what we've done so far https://demo.scandipwa.com; we spend dreary autumns in sun-filled offices around the world, from Morocco to Malta, to Cyprus, to Bali; we celebrate our achievements with the LARGEST corporate party in Latvia - ScandiFest! Just check out how fun it was last summer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrxjIlxqJLQ&t=90s
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
If you want to become a part of this, follow the link: https://careers.scandiweb.com/