Junior Project Leader (Trainee)
Salary(gross): from 1 to 600 EUR monthly
Apply till 27.10.2021
Scandiweb is an eCommerce agency that started its journey in Latvia by two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now many companies around the world have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma and many others.
We are constantly growing and looking for energetic and motivated individuals interested in becoming skilled project managers to lead eCommerce projects for our clients.
- Is software eating the world?
- Did eCommerce reach the level of 2025 already in 2020?
- Is commerce, management and leadership converge to be 100% digital?
Scandiweb is part of this digital transformation, join us to impact the world together!
What do we expect from you?
- come with an empty glass, you will need to learn and absorb the knowledge like a sponge
- be humble and appreciate feedback, you will need to re-do things many times till it gets perfect!
- do not treat Work as plain work - we see Work as a chance to excel and do something remarkable together!
What are the Project Leader goals and responsibilities?
- understand project’s needs and goals
- understand technological solutions enabling them
- describe the business and technology to the team
- follow up progress and risks on daily progress
- maintain a roadmap of the project
- revise quality and content
- prepare for go-live
- launch project
Looks like a lot? Do not worry, there will be initial training on the above subjects as well as mentoring and supervision from a Senior Project Leader on the project.
Ready to try?
- Apply using the “pieteikties vakancei” button at the top
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a test assignment, phone call and a technical interview
And what are the benefits?
- Get the best PM training in the #1 eCommerce agency in the world
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our online first office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enrol in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events and so much more!
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency globally, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 1 to 600 EUR monthly • till 27.10.2021
- Internship • till 22.10.2021
- Work • Salary(gross): from 2400 to 3000 EUR monthly • till 05.11.2021
- Internship • Salary(net): 300 EUR monthly • till 09.11.2021
About the company
Work from anywhere!
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
When we say FUN, we really mean it - we've set a Guinness World Record (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUgLD_A3WP8&t=3s) ; we've made Virtual Reality shopping possible; we've created the First Online Car Dealership; we're the largest certified Magento developer team in the world; we're creating the first Progressive Web Application system for Magento - check what we've done so far https://demo.scandipwa.com; we spend dreary autumns in sun-filled offices around the world, from Morocco to Malta, to Cyprus, to Bali; we celebrate our achievements with the LARGEST corporate party in Latvia - ScandiFest! Just check out how fun it was last summer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrxjIlxqJLQ&t=90s
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
If you want to become a part of this, follow the link: https://careers.scandiweb.com/