QA Specialist with Possibility to Grow Further as Project Manager
Salary(gross): from 600 to 800 EUR monthly
Apply till 27.10.2021
Scandiweb is an eCommerce agency that started its journey in Latvia by two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now, many companies worldwide have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others.
Note, however, that our QA position is not purely about QA as generally, this industry is either going into a) automation engineers, so these are basically developers or b) simple QA is standardised and outsourced to very cheap labour markets. But we have a solution there - our QAs are shifting towards more technical PM / PM assistant roles. Hope this is something that can be interesting for you as well.
⭐️ We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What is expected from a QA Specialist?
- A great attitude, willingness to learn new web technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Professionalism to be respected or be a really nice person so that people listen / respect / like and follow you
- Motivation and interest to grow as a Project Manager that will work with clients from all over the world
What will it be like as a QA Specialist?
- You will train as QA but if we see that you have some noticeable qualities and high-performance tasks potentially we will transfer you to the Project Manager Education program where you will learn and grow as a Project Manager
- You will work closely with developers and Project Managers on some of the most awesome projects out there from all over the world
- As a QA Specialist, you will carry out manual tests to ensure the web apps created meet the requirements. This will involve analysing apps to prevent issues and fix bugs before the product is dispatched to customers and end-users.
- There will be a constant gain of knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release processes.
- If you show above-average abilities during Education tasks, you can further continue your growth as a Project Manager and work with projects from all over the world
- You will be presented with career growth opportunities to progress into learning to write automated tests using tools like Selenium.
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth
- You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 03.11.2021
- Internship • Salary(net): 300 EUR monthly • till 09.11.2021
- Internship • till 04.11.2021
- Internship • Salary(gross): from 1 to 600 EUR monthly • till 27.10.2021
About the company
Work from anywhere!
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
When we say FUN, we really mean it - we've set a Guinness World Record (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUgLD_A3WP8&t=3s) ; we've made Virtual Reality shopping possible; we've created the First Online Car Dealership; we're the largest certified Magento developer team in the world; we're creating the first Progressive Web Application system for Magento - check what we've done so far https://demo.scandipwa.com; we spend dreary autumns in sun-filled offices around the world, from Morocco to Malta, to Cyprus, to Bali; we celebrate our achievements with the LARGEST corporate party in Latvia - ScandiFest! Just check out how fun it was last summer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrxjIlxqJLQ&t=90s
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
If you want to become a part of this, follow the link: https://careers.scandiweb.com/