🔎 Junior IT Talent Sourcer 🔎 (Fixed-term)
Salary(gross): from 500 to 1000 EUR monthly
Applying for the vacancy has ended
We're looking for a 🔎 Junior IT Talent Sourcer 🔎 to join the HR team.
This is the perfect opportunity to start or continue your career in HR and IT recruitment. 🚀
You will receive close mentorship, friendly support, and professional guidance to advance your skills. 🎓
We are offering 6 months project-based position with the possibility to extend the cooperation for an indefinite time and a flexible schedule so you can combine work with studies if necessary.
Apply and let's talk if you have a true interest in recruitment and you thrive in a fast-paced environment! 🤩 For more information visit our Career page, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn profiles, and see the team in action on YouTube.
Relevant education (completed or in the process), e.g. HRM, psychology, communications, marketing, IT, or business.
Fluent Latvian and English, both verbal and written (Russian as a plus).
Strong research skills and tech-savviness.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to express your ideas clearly and effectively.
Persistence, structured approach to work, and flexibility.
Define candidate profiles.
Source suitable candidates through various sourcing channels.
Draft and send out recruiting messages to potential candidates.
Reach out to different types of candidates and engage with them.
Assist with other HR, recruitment, and employer brand initiatives.
Keep track of sourcing metrics, candidate pipeline and update on them.
- Monthly gross salary or paid internship in a range of EUR 500.00 – 1000.00 depending on skills and experience.
- Remote work of your choice: whether to work completely remote, on-site or hybrid.
- Work-life balance and flexible work options – you are in a charge of organizing your daily schedule to fit your needs.
- Solid health and accident insurance covering dental and private health care.
- Modern office in Riga city center.
- Paid mobile subscription (calls and data).
- Participation in team, department, and company celebrations, and public sporting events.
- Well-established onboarding and mentoring program, close team corporation, and friendly support.
- Flat hierarchy, job autonomy, and discretion.
- Professional development by continuously learning from experienced colleagues, being involved in interesting and challenging projects, having access to the internal library full of IT and management books, and participating in training and conferences.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or use internal apply system. Thank you!
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 05.12.2021
- Internship • till 26.12.2021
- Internship • Salary(gross): 600 EUR monthly • till 05.12.2021
- Work • Salary(net): from 800 to 1400 EUR monthly • till 04.12.2021
About the company
We are Proof IT. 👋
Our company operates in the Baltic market for more than 17 years. Currently we are a team of 80 people, and our business is based on two segments: internal core insurance system and custom software development.
Our offices are located in city centers of Riga and Vilnius and our team is free to choose whether to work fully remotely or from our well-located and modern offices.
You’ll be part of the driving force behind our mission to develop high-quality, long-living, and functional software.
We believe in a marathon, not a sprint, that’s why work-life balance and flexible work options are among our most valued principles.
As part of our team, you’ll do meaningful work with an emphasis on strong team collaboration with minimal supervision.
We’re looking for someone passionate about this way of working. 💖
🔔 Visit our career site to get to know us better ➡️ https://careers.proofit.lv/ ⬅️.