QA Tester with Possibility to Grow Further as Project Manager
Salary(gross): from 600 to 800 EUR monthly
Apply till 10.03.2021
Work from anywhere!
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all around the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like BMW, Jaguar, Walmart, Buff, PUMA, Levis, L'Oreal, HappySocks, AirBaltic... We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it! But we are constantly growing and expanding, so join us and help us achieve great wonders!
Note however, that our QA position is not purely about QA as generally this industry is either going into a) automation engineers, so these are basically developers or b) simple QA is standardised and outsourced to a very cheap labour markets. But we have a solution there - our QAs are shifting towards more technical PM / PM assistant roles. Hope this is something that can be interesting for you as well.
What is expected from a QA Tester?
- A great attitude, willingness to learn new web technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Professionalism to be respected or be a really nice person so that people listen / respect / like and follow you
- Motivation and interest to grow as Project Manager that will work with clients from all over the world
What will it be like as a QA Tester?
- You will train as QA but if we see that you have some noticeable qualities and high-performance tasks potentially we will transfer you to Project Manager Education program where you will learn and grow as Project Manager
- You will work closely with developers and Project Managers on some of the most awesome projects out there from all over the world
- As a QA Tester, you will carry out manual tests to ensure the web apps created to meet the requirements. This will involve the analysis of apps to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to customers and end-users.
- There will be a constant gain of knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release processes.
- If you show above-average abilities during Education tasks, you can further on continue your growth as Project Manager and work with projects from all over the world
- You will be presented with career growth opportunities to progress into learning to write automated tests using tools like Selenium.
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth.
- You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(gross): 400 EUR monthly • till 08.03.2021
- Internship • Salary(gross): 400 EUR monthly • till 04.03.2021
- Internship • Salary(gross): 360 EUR monthly • till 07.03.2021
- Internship • till 15.03.2021
About the company
Work from anywhere!
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
When we say FUN, we really mean it - we've set a Guinness World Record (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUgLD_A3WP8&t=3s) ; we've made Virtual Reality shopping possible; we've created the First Online Car Dealership; we're the largest certified Magento developer team in the world; we're creating the first Progressive Web Application system for Magento - check what we've done so far https://demo.scandipwa.com; we spend dreary autumns in sun-filled offices around the world, from Morocco to Malta, to Cyprus, to Bali; we celebrate our achievements with the LARGEST corporate party in Latvia - ScandiFest! Just check out how fun it was last summer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrxjIlxqJLQ&t=90s
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
If you want to become a part of this, follow the link: https://careers.scandiweb.com/